Sportivun Holiday Camps Site Manager, Brussels
Have you completed higher professional education, with a pedagogical background? Do you have a passion for sport and can inspire children? Then come and work for the Sports Camps of Sportivun, an initiative of the National Bureau for Sports Stimulation (NBSS), headquarter located in the Netherlands.
We are looking for a Site manager for a large, challenging project in Brussels. As Site Manager you will be responsible for the organization of our Sports Camps (for children from 3-14 years and older) throughout the year at our location in Brussels. Everything that happens at the location is decided, organized and arranged by you: planning the camps with its activities, coordinating and supervising monitors, selecting tools and materials and ensuring that these all meet agreed specifications and budgets:
You will carry out these activities with a team of coordinators and supervisors who fall under your responsibility. You will have autonomy in your work but be supported from the head office in the Netherlands.
Desired duties for a Site manager?
- Resistant to stress due to diversity of projects and able to set priorities
- Has persuasiveness and is a real motivator (as well for your team as for the children)
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and execution of the program in alignment with national safety rules etc etc (as you have put above Ensuring site safety ),
- Creation of Communications re: advertising,
- Communication with stakeholders such as caterer, High Five, NATO (unless you are specifically avoiding mention of NATO as I don’t see it written anywhere)
- Hiring/Management of camp staff
- NATO related Nationality
Sports camps from Sportivun offers
- The ability to work in a challenging environment
- Room for personal development in the field of sport, pedagogy and development of children and behavior
- Collaboration with experienced professionals to come up with a fantastic camp program
- Market-conform employment conditions
- Internal training at a leading and innovative sports organization
- The flexibility to combine this job with other things, such as family life or another job
- A contract for a year number of hours in consultation, with a probation period of 1 month. This is an average of hours outside of school holidays and full-time in the school holidays.
- 20 days of leave per year on the basis of full-time contract
Are you the Site manager we are looking for?
- You speak English on a professional level
- Dutch/French is not mandatory but is preferred
Apply by filling in the form and mail your motivation letter and CV. Please note that the job interviews will be held in Brussels. First camps will start end of February, take into account that you will attend these camps as part of your onboarding, so you will start to get familiar with all ins and outs of your tasks as Site Manager.